understanding an introvert at holidaytime
Here are some lyrics from this positively Introvert AF holidays song:
“Read a book/enjoy the fire/wear PJs/bake a cake and ice it higher/to celebrate your innie ways/and make these happy/happy holindays …
tell them staying innie is awesome
Read a book and watch TV. Bake a cake. Pull up your blankie. Yes!
All of these things are introvert holiday awesome. And they’re in our song this funny holiday card sings, too.
The fact is, the weather inside’s delightful when you’re an introvert. So why not be out loud about it? And share the fun with cards for introverts that celebrate the inner joys of the season?
about those punny song lyrics
This recycled paper greeting card doesn’t just look cute. Scan the QR or use the link on the art and it’ll sing you these lyrics:
“Read a book/enjoy the fire/sure, wear PJs/Bake a cake and ice it higher/to celebrate your innie ways/and make these/happy holindays
And yep! It goes on to embrace the pun:
“Yes a holindaise can be a sauce/but also when you’re innie/a reason to rejoice/cause when you’re in/life is grin-ny…”
Shakespeare? Maybe not. But innie truth set to music. For sure.
pair this introverting holiday card with these fun gifts
These uniquely nerdy-fun cards for introverts are great to give with our Limited Edition Funny T-Shirt for Introverts
Also delightful to give with:
What makes these cards for introverts so awesome?
- Frameable card artwork plays holiday song with QR code and web link
- Created by award-winning designer/songwriter
- Sassy but sweet seasonal introvert humor message
- sustainable holiday cards printed
- designed to boost the spirit
- Interactive greeting card that sings delights the senses
- Exclusively featured on Smile Songs. You can’t find this anywhere else.